Selling My House Alone

 

I am a single person, which means I am selling my house alone, even though I would rather keep it. My reasons are many, but my options are few. Time is the main factor now, and I cannot wait any longer. The pandemic and some personal income losses have complicated things for me over the last 16 months or so. Now it is time to bite the bullet and sell my house.

The idea of showing the house to a parade of potential buyers does not interest me, primarily for security reasons. Finding a real estate agent to list and show my property does not help the situation because agents are focused on their clients, not on the contents of my home. I could hire a security company, but it would be difficult to schedule security to fit the last-minute showings that many agents schedule.

To avoid showings I must find an alternative to listing my home with an agent. One alternative that appeals to me is working with a professional homebuyer who buys property directly from homeowners.

Sell to We Pay Fast Professional Homebuyers

We Pay Fast is a team of professional homebuyers. They pay cash to sellers and close their transactions within a week to ten days from signing a purchase agreement. Their years of experience and smooth system for moving a property through the closing process quickly are impressive to me.

Calling We Pay Fast is something I can easily do alone. I do not need to be concerned about security issues when my potential buyer has credibility and references. I know who they are and where to find them, online and in person.

If I leave a voice message at 405-521-1807 or email info@wepayfast.com I will receive a phone call reply within 24 hours, and our home sale discussions will begin. I am selling my house alone as soon as possible, hopefully to We Pay Fast!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Selling My Home This Spring | We Pay Fast

Could You Sell Your House for Cash Now? | We Pay Fast

Posting to Sell Your Home For Cash Fast