Selling A House For Cash in Miami


 

Selling A House For Cash in Miami

I’m selling a house for cash in Miami. I made a snap decision, and it turned out to be a good one. For many years, I had tenants, including in 2020, when the Coronavirus prompted the CDC to put an eviction ban in place. While it was good to tenants who had lost income due to the pandemic, it was disastrous for landlords who were unable to collect their rent payments.

Unfortunately for landlords like me, the United States Supreme Court has prolonged the eviction restriction until July 2021. But I’m fed up with waiting for the opportunity to go to court and evict renters who have been living rent-free for over a year. I don’t want to go to court and have to evict these renters, so I’m going to sell my rental property and move on.

My rental house’s new owner will not have a long, personal relationship with the renters. They don’t have a current lease, therefore a new owner will have no trouble evicting them. I’ll be happy since I’ll have my home equity in cash.

We Pay Fast Buys Rental Property in Miami

I spoke with one of the We Pay Fast investors. They’re interested in buying my rental house, and we’ve already signed a contract. It was the quickest, easiest real estate transaction I have ever experienced.

We Pay Fast will cover all charges at the closing, which will take place next week. Because the purchasing price is the same, I know exactly how much money to expect. Because We Pay Fast pays all closing costs for their property transactions, there will be no deductions from my revenues for document, title, or legal fees.

I am selling a house for cash in Miami. We Pay Fast is making it quick and easy, and very professional, too. Call 1-800-WePayFast (1-800-937-2932) or email info@wepayfast.com.

https://www.wepayfast.com/selling-a-house-for-cash-in-miami/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Selling My Home This Spring | We Pay Fast

Could You Sell Your House for Cash Now? | We Pay Fast

Posting to Sell Your Home For Cash Fast